Saturday, March 31, 2012

Smells Yummy

I love my hometown.

It's wonderfully diverse,

with a fun quirkiness thrown about here and there.

Today I was coming into town with the kids.  

We were stopped at a red light.

Charlie pipes up, "Something smells good."

Carl backs him up with, "I smell hamburgers."

They both said it smelled yummy.

In front of me is a rather nasty looking VW Jetta with big signs on the sides and back that say, "Biodiesel."

We caught this photo of it as it sped away:


There were 3 hippie looking guys cruising around in that beauty (the one with dreadlocks hopped out at the stoplight).

Funny thing is, yesterday I ran into Island Market to buy some Mega Millions tickets (heck yeah I did- it was up to $640 Million!!!- too bad we didn't win...)  

Anyway, after buying my tickets I went back to the car and thought I smelled french fries.  

Then I noticed this same car with a big "Biodiesel" plastered to the door.

And yes, it did make me hungry smelling it.

Odd.

I love it.

And I love Olympia.

No comments:

Post a Comment