Monday, March 26, 2012

Oops I Did It Again

I thought I was doing pretty well.

Not to be a big fat bragger, 

but I'm within 5 lbs of my high school graduation weight.

Which I do feel is respectable considering I've had 4 children.

(Not that everything when back to the way it was...)

That was, 

until yesterday.

Look for yourself...

I sat.


It crashed.

And that's not the first time this happened to me.

The other side of swing broke on me a couple of years ago (remember Jay?  I was talking to you when it happened...)

This time I'd just dished up a bowl of my friend Robin's yummy spicy Thai noodle salad (you can see evidence of it laying on the porch amid the scattering of rope threads).

I was feeling a little guilty to be eating noodle salad instead of a green salad.

Think someone was trying to tell me something?

Mark did say it was awesome and he was so glad he was there to see my face.

So not cool.

Looks like the 8 miles I ran on Saturday wasn't nearly enough.

Here's that recipe (again) for those who want the break-your-porch-swing-salad recipe.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment