Monday, March 5, 2012

Perils of technology and unsupervised children

I think that too much of something can be a bad thing.

Like technology.

Case in point...

Tonight I was upstairs putting a sick little 3 year old in bed.

The rest of the motley crew was roaring it up downstairs.

I was moderately annoyed that they were being so noisy while I was trying to put the "baby" to bed.

Little did I know what was really going down without supervision...

Child number three was sitting proudly on a stool

completely naked.

Ok, not a huge deal, it happens often enough.

The kicker is that his big sister was on skype with her friend.

Holy moly. 

Totally inappropriate.

Poor kids running wild without someone present to keep them from doing something they might regret down the road.

Like when he's in school with said sister's friend and she says, "I remember when I saw you naked on skype."

I wonder if one day he'll have that dream that he's in the middle of school without a stitch of clothes on.

Who knows, he may be a proud nudist.

But jeez, I really hope that was the only naked-on-skype incident I EVER have to deal with.

Please oh please oh please oh please.

In his defense he was instantly sorry he disappointed me, but I think he enjoyed the attention while he had it...

No comments:

Post a Comment