Monday, May 30, 2011

Chicken Sh*% Everywhere

Just as I completed wiping out our new, clean garage fridge post defrosted chicken wing goo spill (gag!), I'm inside washing my hands trying not to be OCD.  In strolls precious angel Elsa holding her hand out to me.


If you look closely at her pointer finger you'll see a nice treat...

Chicken poop!!!

"I wanted to eat it."  she says matter of factly.  "It wasn't yucky."  She finishes with her trademark Elsa little all knowing head shaking. 

Massive gag.

We washed hands.

We sanitized.

About her mouth, I'm at a loss.  I just hope that chicken poop isn't toxic and the fish tacos help to cleanse her little mouth. 

YUCK!!!

And yes, I'm still doing HcG.  Yesterday was almost torture.  I had to turn down fresh Hood Canal shrimp on the bbq, steamer clams, Wingdome sauced chicken wings, an amazing looking "Bacon Explosion" wrapped sausage, yummy brats, broccoli salad, homemade mac and cheese, and a cake that looked to die for- chocolate with a layer of caramel topped with a homemade marshmallow whipped icing courtesy of Robin Baldwin's grandma.  AHHHHH!!!

But I did it.:)

(Robin- I still want her recipe)

So far, 8+ lbs.  Enough progress to want to keep going.  I'll be the college weight me soon enough.  I'm excited to see what an older version of that body looks like...  I know it won't be the same but less discouraging than before the super crazy diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment