Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wild Kingdom Continues

And the fun doesn't stop. 

Mark took a little time to cut the boys hair on the front porch yesterday, classy I know but it's so darn cute!  He sets them up on the high chair and talks to them like he's a real barber and gives them candy when it's all over and saves us $35.  Nice.

So when he was cleaning up- using his blower instead of sweeping (the beauty of doing it on the porch) he heard a loud hissing.  Yes he heard it over the blower.  It was this little beauty...




Yes.  It's a bat.  And no, I can't re-orient the picture.  But it's actually a little bit cute, except that now I'm nervous about using the front door.  And what the heck do we do with this little guy?  For some reason he reminds me of the Count on Sesame Street.  I almost want to pet him but I saw his little teeth when he hissed so I won't.  Plus I'm not much of an animal person, except when it comes to puppies and baby chicks.

I hear a lot of whining so I'm going to try and gather the troops and inspire them to work together rather than battle. 

Wish me luck (with the bat and kids and all).

Adios (it is almost Cinco de Mayo).

No comments:

Post a Comment