Monday, April 8, 2013

My Legs Are Burning Mama!

Yesterday, I'll admit- during the middle of the day-

I laid in my bed

I pulled the down comforter up really high

and I hoped that if the kids came up and down the stairs calling out my name they wouldn't notice me laying there

in my bed

so I could get a little nap in.

Then I heard poor little Elsa sound more and more frantic

saying her legs were burning.

Truthfully, it was with a little bit of reluctance that I finally got up and checked on her.

Poor thing had wet her pants because she was laughing so hard at some silly antics performed by her big brother.

She tried to take care of it herself in the downstairs powder room.

She took off her wet pants then started wiping herself down with the wipes in the bathroom.

Unfortunately, they were bleach wipes not diaper wipes.

I popped her into the bath, washed her lower half down with cera ve soap and coated her in triple paste from the waist down figuring that if that stuff worked magic on a diaper rash it had to work on bleach burns...

And I think it did.

Thank goodness I saved the big old tub of triple paste, you never know when that crazy kind of stuff might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment