Saturday, April 13, 2013

Each Day Can Bring A Surprise

Today, in the hustle and bustle of the first baseball games of the season, I looked up to behold this wonder of wonders...


Yes, she's wearing her brother's polo shirt, last year's baseball hat, and this year baseball pants.

BUT LOOK WHAT'S IN HER ARMS!

Yup, it's a baby doll and she asked me to play with her.

Here's a snippet of our conversation:

Me:  Are you the mama?

Elsa: No.

Me:  Are you the big sister?

Elsa:  No, I'm the big brother. Do you want to be a boy or a girl, mama?

I love that in her play she gets a choice.

It was a freezing, wet, windy day today but both boys played baseball.

Charlie wouldn't pose but I caught him lurking in the background.



I  love this sport.

It's the only one I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment