Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Smile for the Camera

Today is class picture day for 3 of my kids.

Sarina's class decided (much to her chagrin) that they should all wear something sporty.  I think she ended up looking adorable.

I've been trying to convince Carl to wear jeans and something nice to school for over a year, but his beloved teacher talked about how important it was to wear something nice to school for class picture day.

So, this morning Carl came in wearing a blue oxford shirt and jeans.

WHAT?!

Yup, it's true- I have proof.

Charlie was just happy about it all and only needed long sleeves.

Elsa pulled out her very best (in her mind) go-to outfit.

I captured it.


So, on the way to school I told them they should imagine daddy tickling them when the photographer said, "smile!"

One of them suggested, instead, that they smile like when Elsa said, "Mommy said bull****!"

Humility smacked me in the face.

But those little faces sure do sparkle when they remember their baby sister shouting profanities.

No comments:

Post a Comment