Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dinner Waste

I don't know why I thought I needed to order 3 orders of chicken teriyaki from Happy T.

For some silly reason, I thought that the kids might be hungry after eating like birds all day,

playing in the sunshine,

playing/watching baseball all day long.

I thought that might help them to work up an appetite.

Looks like $40 just went straight into the garbage.

Ugh.


There's a lot of other things I'd rather do with $40 than shovel it all into the garbage.

And when did Happy T get so expensive?!

And why in the world did I think polished black counter tops were a good idea?  

Do you see those smudges?!

Now here's a fun one for you after a big day in the sunshine.  

Everyone kept saying I was burning.

I know what you're thinking, 

and nope,

that's not a dickey.  

That's me.  

And my awesome sunburn lines. 

It's like a temporary tattoo.  

Yay me.

Since when do I burn?!  Where has that ozone gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment