Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Damn Laundry

What ever you do, DON'T turn your back on the laundry monster.

It'll get you.

This is the culmination of regular laundry and all the camping laundry I'd been putting off.

Not pretty, is it?

Plus there's a load in the dryer, a load in the washer, and one waiting to go into the washer.

2 pairs of pants, sweatshirts, t-shirts, socks, undies and pjs is looking mighty appealing at this point in time.

The good news is it's daylight when I'm tacking this massive undertaking, so there's hope I'll have a decent evening.

If I can just keep the two little ones from hitting and scratching it'll work.

I would much rather be having lunch at a friend's today, as planned.

And if you were wondering, this is what's for dinner.  Cooking with Trader Joe's Taco Soup.

It won't make up for missing my friend's always yummy soup but maybe it'll be something the whole family will eat.

A girl can dream, can't she?


No comments:

Post a Comment