Saturday, August 16, 2014

Parenting Wisdom

I have two extremely valuable parenting bits of wisdom.

After much careful consideration I've decided I will share these two nuggets with you,

so you too can be in the know.

Are you sitting down?

Good.

First:

Mice have relatively clean mouths.

I know, right?!

Who knew?!

Not me, until today when my adventurous, and curious nephew tried to rescue a baby snake from the mouth of an evil mouse...

Of course that evil mouse retaliated with a nip on his finger.

Just a teeny, tiny little puncture on that baby, almost big boy finger.

And yes I did pour hydrogen peroxide over his owie,

then shuffled him into the bathroom to wash his hands -singing the ABCs five times while making bubbles.

Nurse said, mice have relatively clean mouths.

He's fine since he's up on his shots-just keep an eye out for infection.

The next one is a whopper.

I've actually been sitting on this gem for a while.

It might knock your socks off.

Here it is...

If you happen to ingest your own poop

it won't make you sick!

Ha!

Ha HA!!

So, for the mama's out there with precious babes in diapers

that happen to like to fish in their own diapers for a snack,

you're in luck.

It's crazy disgusting

but not lethal.

You're welcome.

You now have some fantastic knowledge in your corner.


May you never, ever have to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment