Sunday, July 29, 2012

Breakfast!

I don't miss the chicken poop on my porches.

Or giving them water (touching their nasty watering container with poop everywhere).

Or Elsa taste testing their poop.

Remember that?

GROSS!!

But I think it would be wise if we hurried up and got some more chickens.

This morning we consumed seventeen eggs.

Mark had 3 (I had 2) fried over soy chorizo, cheese, avocado and hot sauce- perfect hangover cure.

Elsa had 3 fried with cheese and medium hot sauce.

Charlie had 1 fried.

Carl had EIGHT egg whites with medium hot sauce.

Sarina has yet to place her order.

And I wonder where all our money goes.

Right into their little bellies.

*Update: Sarina also consumed 4 egg whites bringing the grand total up to 21 eggs consumed by this family in a single meal.  Sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment