Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Garbage Can

"Best part of today was riding in the garbage can."

Yes, that came out of my kid's mouth tonight.

I was tucking Elsa in bed when

she offered up that little gem completely unprompted.

Many nights I ask the kids what their very favorite parts of the day had been.

I'm often surprised by their answers.

Tonight I was snuggled in Elsa's bed with her when she shared that little nugget all on her own.

This evening the kids discovered a brand new garbage can we have for hauling our glass to the street for recycling.

They decided it would be perfect for a little joy ride around the yard.

They even fought over who got to ride in it.

Elsa had the longest ride of all although it was super cold outside and I didn't want to stand out there long enough to capture it on camera...







No comments:

Post a Comment