Friday, March 15, 2013

Fashion Blog

I recently blogged about look good feel good.

It's my motto.

I think it just might be my "funkin' awesome" daughter's motto too.

I guess that our opinion of what "looks good" just might be a teeny-tiny bit different.

But hey, that's what makes us all individuals.

Right?

I've noticed there are a lot of social media ways girls are sharing their daily outfits to inspire those of us who may be lacking a little outfit inspiration on our own.

Well, perhaps it's time for a little Elsa Fashion posting.

Who knows, it may become a regular feature (like the earlier "As Heard In the Back Seat" I had going for a while- until the old built in DVD player slowed conversation in the vehicle).

You may have seen the first photo posted in Facebook.

It really is a show stopper.

Literally.

Just after Mark snapped this photo he told me that it was time to take her shoe shopping.

That he didn't care what she picked as long as it wasn't moon boots.

Those were really and truly his words.

I think maybe it was the boots/shorts combo that put him over the edge.

I've just grown to accept the wacky-ness of each ensemble.

Ready?

But the kicker is, that on our way in to Target so she could pick out new shoes,

not one,

not two,

but THREE

little gray haired ladies literally stopped in their tracks to follow this little girl be-bopping into the store to pick out new shoes.

And all three had the biggest grins on their faces as they continued on their way.

That's the thing that's so special about this little one.

I swear, everyone who takes a second to watch her in motion has to smile.

She's so charismatic.

So bouncy.

So full of her own agenda.

She's absolutely bursting with personality.

So, here's her outfit for today, including the new shoes.


You should see how fast she can run in those babies.

She's an individual all right.

And I couldn't love her any more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment