Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Night #2 of the Ferber Method

Worked just like he claims.

She went to bed nicely.

She slept longer without waking.

When she did wake she fussed for just a few minutes.

She woke up around 1am saying she was hungry.  I gave her cold water (we know she likes it cold). 

She just whimpered in her bed for a short time then fell back asleep after a few minutes of calling for me.  I just "sh sh shhhh'd" her from the hallway and she fell back asleep.

The second waking was around 4am and was even easier.  Maybe because it was the second time I was awoken from a deep sleep and I was more out of it.

But I see light at the end of the tunnel.

A little predictability in our nighttime is in our very near future.

Amen.

Now, to unstick the little big one who's stuck to me like glue with more separation anxiety than ever.

But I'm working on that as well.

Future is bright.

Kids are healthy.

And we're moving along one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment