Sunday, September 4, 2011

Never A Good Sign

Yesterday I took the kids to the lake to swim and enjoy the last bit of summer.

Elsa had told me she needed to poop a few different times during the day and each opportunity to use a REAL toilet were brushed aside by little miss...

So when we were at the lake, and she zipped up to me with an almost panicked look on her face saying, "Mommy, I gotta poop."  I didn't poo poo her.

As we were walking to the porta-potty she informed me that she didn't poop her pants.

That's a funny thing to say, and really not a good sign...

I don't know how she thought I wouldn't  find out.  Maybe she was thinking that if she believed it then it would be true.

But I pulled down her swim suit and a big wet blob fell out.

EWWWWWW!!!

No running water

no soap

no back-up clothes...

Thankfully my mom had a container of wipes in her car (funny that she wasn't ever a girlscout- she's always prepared) and I cleaned up as best I could. 

After she was wiped down, the floor of the porta-potty wiped down, her swim suit rinsed out and back on, we hit the lake for a little more fun.

Just another situation where there's isn't enough hand sanitizer to feel clean again...

No comments:

Post a Comment