Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sweet Gifts

This morning I woke to a sweet little 3 year old voice singing, "Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun please shine down on me..."  I don't remember when I was summoned into her bed in the night, but that little serenade made up for sharing her twin bed for a portion of the night.  Warms my heart.

And the other day I was hanging out in the playroom with the kids when I heard the front door close.

I hadn't realized Mr. Stealth (Charlie) had ventured outside.

He came into the room with his hands clasped together tightly.

I'll admit, I sat up ready to spring depending on what was captive in those sweet little hands that explore everywhere.

I'm glad I didn't jump away because he opened them to reveal this...

He's a thoughtful little one that Charlie Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment