Sunday, November 23, 2014

Quick Run

I love old lady magazines.

I really don't know why.

A lot of my friends prefer People or US.

I'd much rather tuck into a new issue of Better Homes and Gardens.

Recently, I had an offer for a free year of Family Circle, which is kind of a waiting room magazine to me.  Something you used to read in the doctor's office before your cell phone brought you so many more options for spending time while waiting.

I was thumbing through the latest issue of Family Circle and this popped out at me.


It motivated me.

Often I'll feel like I need to make it worth my while if I'm going to head out to execize.

This feels do-able to me.

Who can't jog for 5 minutes?  Nice and slow and easy til you build it up.  Or even a fast walk?

It makes me not try to carve out 2 hours for exercise and more willing to squeeze it in.

You're welcome:)

No comments:

Post a Comment