Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One Plop

Today was Sarina's Pops Concert.

The music teacher at her school is phenomenal.  How that woman can manage to get those kids to produce sound that resembles real music is beyond me.

The kids even recognized some songs and were humming along with the bands.

Anyway, in the cozy gym with a million of our closest friends, and a balmy 100 degrees...

We're all settled in the bleachers-3 people deep when I keep smelling pure poop.

Not one blast

but a few.

Then Elsa's asking me to take her potty.

Her reasoning was pretty great.

"It's only poopoo.  One plop and it's done."

Maybe for you kid.

Here she is playing with the entertainment she packed for herself.



And yes, that's my big knee in the way, those bleachers leave NO PERSONAL SPACE!!!

Can you see the sweat running down my leg?

Well, it's there.

Summertime is just about here.

I'm sobbing and cheering all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment