Friday, August 23, 2013

Little Surprises

I really don't know where it came from.

Night before last Elsa decided she was going to wear girl clothes.

Ok, girl clothes that are boy colors.

What?!

I thought she was tricking me, but that night she slept in a black lace skirt and sparkly Paris top.



Yesterday started with a fancy dress



then she wore a sweatshirt with a rainbow on it then changed into a black sparkly skirt and rainbow striped top.

As she pulled on her orange swim trunks she informed me that I "need" to buy her a girl swimsuit.

Today she has on an adorable girl running shorts and the most precious "Land of the Free" sweatshirt.  She's pretty camera shy lately, but I'll try to grab a photo to add later.

Hallelujah!

But, I'll say I can do without her coming home with a heart sticker on each nipple.

That almost gave me a heart attack!

Who?  What?  How?  I stuttered.

She didn't answer.

Maybe being a tomboy is better...?

No comments:

Post a Comment