Saturday, November 24, 2012

Covering the World in Concrete- One Project at a Time

So, I know I've disappeared for a while.  I've been pre-occupied.

I really don't know exactly why, but I feel more busy than usual.

Partially because I blog mainly when my husband is at work and he was home for a while.

Partially because I've been helping him to set up his business, running errands, doing his website (with a little- ok a lot of- guidance from a good friend), ordering business cards, putting together estimates, and even helping hold stuff while he completed an installation.

I feel like it's the least I can do to contribute to a business I believe with every bit of me will change our lives for the better.

He is so talented in what he can create.  I know that there are no boundaries in what he can accomplish.  Somehow he is able to venture into a project that is completely new and different and make it turn out beautifully.

And for the first time in a long time I feel confident that we will be able to save a little bit to help the kids with college.

That we can plan a little better for our future.

And maybe we can take the kids to Disneyland again.

I know it won't be handed to us, it is going to take many hours of hard work and dedication, but without sounding too cocky here, I think that we make a great team.

More often than not I'm just his sounding board to work through all the little nuances of his latest project.  Mostly I listen, sometimes I delight myself and provide a little bit of help.

I can see the potential for so many fun and challenging projects on the horizon and I have faith that we will tackle them successfully and with the joy of completing something beautiful.

Wish us luck!

And if you know of anyone that needs new countertops, I know the perfect person for the job...

No comments:

Post a Comment